Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When Is Boxed Heart Conversion Used

Contest 100% original


Ciao! :) Mi fa piacere oggi mettere un piccolo post su un contest che ho appena trovato ma mi ha subito colpita: 100% original di Tagli and carvings. This is a contest that you can participate with any recipe as long as the result of our imagination. As you know (or maybe you've noticed) I always try to post recipes that have at least a minimum of personal touch, because I can never take a recipe and do it again verbatim. We also say that the only time I followed without a change has come a ciofeche: D never trust! Not to mention that I regularly find myself without a (pleasant one) that would serve the ingredients and I have to change the recipe.
In any case I invite you to attend a course this nice collection. For now I participate with two recipes that I had already proposed long ago, then I'll try to add something.
The two recipes are:
Sliced \u200b\u200bturkey glazed soybeans on the two split pea soup with tarragon

swordfish with rice pilaf scented Indian-

0 comments:

Post a Comment