Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heart Murmer More Condition_symptoms

cognac filet with thyme and bacon

Filetto al cognac con timo e speck
I admit the naked flesh raw and not particularly excites me unless it is done on the grill, but do need to eat well and so I have to find some trick to make me pleasure. I must say that it takes very little, some spice, and I'm happy un'erbetta satisfied by my steak;) I propose, therefore, a tasty recipe that I found on modern kitchen in February (with the difference that another cut and used fresh thyme). In the picture you see the fillet accompanied by a ratatouille in the oven that you can always find here in the blog. a kiss

Ingredients (4 servings): 4 fillets of beef


a glass of cognac
slices of bacon (I do ho usate circa 2,5 per filetto)
timo secco
1 filo d'olio
sale, pepe


Ho preso i filetti e aiutandomi con degli stuzzicadenti li ho "avvolti" nello speck. Ho scaldato un filo d'olio in una pentola. Una volta calda vi ho messo i filetti e li ho fatti colorire da un lato, ho salato e pepato, quindi li ho girati dall'altra svolgendo la stessa operazione. A questo punto ho aggiunto il timo e sfumato con il cognac. Ho abbassato la fiamma e finito di far cuocere (non troppo o diventano stopposi!!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment