Friday, March 4, 2011

Pancreatic Cancer More Condition_symptoms

Salad of fennel, oranges and smoked swordfish with clams spicy cous cous

insalata di finocchi, arance e pesce spada affumicato
insalata di finocchi, arance e pesce spada affumicato
now you'll see, I participated in the contest the final day. The beauty is that this recipe I made at least two weeks but strength to say "no time" I came today and I remembered the end of the contest "fruit in the pot." Vabbeh by luckily I did and I am also very happy to participate with this recipe because it came a fairy tale (modestamente!!). It 's very chic and proposes an elegant dinner, you can not deface. The beauty is that it is quick to prepare and really delicious! Pleasing the palates of food lovers full of flavor, but also the women pay more attention to the line and more "delicatine. In short: that's great for everyone! I leave you the recipe and a kiss: *

insalata di finocchi, arance e pesce spada affumicato
Ingredients (for 2-3 people, depending on whether you want larger or smaller portions, we ate in 2):


2 oranges 2 small fennel
250 gr of smoked swordfish
some green olives
a small small piece of onion
oil, salt and pepper mix (black, pink, green and white) I

Very simple clean and wash the fennel. I cut up until the mixer (using the appropriate disk). I live peeled oranges and I made small pieces (I admit I was not very good). I cut the swordfish into strips. I cut the onion and put it in cold water. I cut each into 3 parts oil (mine were giants). I took a round pastry rings and I leaned on the plate. I filled three-quarters of fennel, pressing trying to occupy all the spaces. I distributed the orange on the surface. I followed the perimeter with the olives and in the middle I placed the swordfish. I repeated the same for both portions. In a small bowl I mixed 3 tablespoons of oil with a bit 'of salt and a little' pepper. I put a tablespoon of flavored oil and a half on each salad and I decorated all around with the onion. Just before serving I raised the coppapasta (eye breaks everything down very easily!).

With this recipe I participate in the contest of flour and yeast fantasy :

0 comments:

Post a Comment