Thursday, March 3, 2011

Double Vision More Condition_symptoms

cheesecake flavored with lemon and raspberry jam

cheesecake limone e lamponi
Ok, I know, participate in the collection with a mascarpone cheesecake is not exactly original but I was a sweet and maybe someone can please;) The cream is well flavored with lemon marmalade and a touch of sweetness. If you want in the right season you can decorate the cake with fresh raspberries. With some more elaborate decorations in my opinion is a good idea for a birthday cake alternative. E 'is good warm or cold and what to say .... taste it if you like:) a kiss

cheesecake limone e lamponi

Ingredients (for a 15 cm dish):

90 grams of biscuits (I used the gold biscuit)
55 g butter 2 eggs

125 grams of sugar (with these doses will take rather sweet, if you do not like particularly sugar decrease it a bit 'but not too much)

1 lemon 250 g mascarpone 40 g
quark cream (you can use greek yoghurt)
4 tablespoons raspberry jam

I started smashing the cookies with the pestacarne . In microwave, melt the butter I made and I mixed the powder biscuits. I lined the bottom of the pan (in my case a circle of aluminum adjustable) with baking paper, and always helping me with pestacarne) I created the base of the cheesecake and biscuits. In na bowl I whisked the eggs with sugar until the mixture to become clear. So I've added the mascarpone and beat well with a whisk until all lumps dissolve. I added the grated rind of lemon. Finally I added the quark and I mixed well. I smeared with a spoonful of jam on the basis of good biscuits, so I poured over the cream. I baked at 170 degrees for 50 minutes. When cooked, I extracted the cheesecake from the oven and I did cool down for good. The cheesecake is much lower cooling but is perfectly normal!

With this recipe for the collection of air in the kitchen :

0 comments:

Post a Comment