Thursday, January 13, 2011

Marriage Congratulations Message

riddle contest and closing small ad

Stop the recipes! Yes, I know I'm late, but be patient. I would like to thank all those who contributed with their fantastic recipes in my first collection, thank you very much! Now we
listing: unfortunately I think I'll disappear until about the end of February. On February 25th I finally managed to graduate only 3 exams and I have yet to write the thesis. My days (and nights!) Are almost solely dedicated to the study and I have not the time or the strength to cook and publish. This made me really sorry for me because the blog is a small refuges from stress, but I have a lot in Serbian and new ideas for when I'm free at last:) Have patience and I hope you do not go down too;) a kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment