Friday, January 21, 2011

Error Returned Creating The Volume

Sospesi a mezz'aria



"Everything in its place," said the grandmother, when at the end of an afternoon of games encouraged us to rearrange the room. I still have a little numb, suspended in midair in the world of imagination along with my dolls, with their dream dresses. "All right," reiterated his grandmother "... And dreams and put them in a drawer." And I went back down to earth, and grew up believing that the place for dreams was a narrow drawer, one of the dresser in the bedroom of my grandmother. Only later I realized that dreams need to breathe, to enjoy the light of day. Dreams need a crutch to stay suspended in midair. Dreams can not finish with his feet on the ground.
photos: dressdesingdecor , simplyseductive , everithinfab , stylemepretty .

0 comments:

Post a Comment