Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goitre Condition_symptoms

Tiramisu dark beer still

tiramisù alla birra scura
first recipe of the year: we start with a nice pudding, creamy, it melts in your mouth tiramisu dark beer.
Ok, not horrified! :) The first time I tasted this cake I was at a friend's birthday and her mom had made this very sweet. When he revealed the special ingredient (dark beer instead of coffee) for a moment I thought "Oh God that sucks" (you know who Chifa not say, but I thought of that) but then curiosity has overcome the distrust and : pure love! I can say I like this version almost more than the classic one:) So if you're brave enough, try this because tiramisu is fabulous!
tiramisù alla birra scura
Ingredients (for 4-6 people depending how hungry you are):

250 grams of mascarpone cheese 2 eggs

75 grams of sugar cookies ladyfingers

stout
cocoa

I separate the whites from the yolks . I have mounted in white and I put them aside. I then mounted the yolks with the sugar, then I added the mascarpone and I did get the hoses did not come until a smooth cream and soft. With a silicone spatula I added a few at a time and I mixed the egg whites gently but well (From bottom to top).
I spilled some 'beer in a shallow dish. I took the biscuits, I have only few one for a beer and I put them in my baking dish, forming a first layer. I covered the biscuits with half the cream. I formed another layer of ladyfingers soaked in beer, so I added the second half of the cream. I thoroughly dusted with cocoa powder, I covered the pan with a little 'film and I put in the fridge until ready to serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment