Friday, January 28, 2011

Deep Vein Thrombosis More Condition_symptoms

Tagliata

I'm not sure he likes the lamb.
It tastes scratching the palate and he is quite complicated.
It may be indigestible.
I can not risk it. I worry
in search of something to his liking, the cuddly, the term of endearment.
My friends tease me: "Give him two fried eggs and the two fingers of wine."
Maybe it will be better the calf. Calf, suckling calf.
And if you do not like either the calf? perhaps too gentle, too soft and sophisticated.
will better to opt for the usual beef.
Sliced \u200b\u200bgrilled beef, marinated and cooked to perfection.
I do not know what to invent to make my baby eat meat

Sliced \u200b\u200bbeef grilled
Marinate the meat for half an hour with rosemary, thyme, dill, green pepper, oil and salt.
cook on the grill 5 minutes per side or more (depending on the thickness and taste).
Remove from heat, cut into diagonal slices that will be seasoned with oil from the marinade.


Addosso
Christy Turlington wearing a suit Vuitton for Elle France December 2010, photographed by Mark Seliger

0 comments:

Post a Comment