Wednesday, February 23, 2011

White Finger More Condition_symptoms

Come Miranda Hobbes

might as well close the blog for a week, or perhaps I should close the message board, not to suffer the devastating impact of the fashion week in Milan. Something worse happen when H & M presented the Lanvin collection, there will be another topic of conversation beyond fashion? you say no, beyond themselves and the exciting events that has been invitate.Tanto for not doing the Cinderella, locked in the basement of the building comb in mice, I will tell you how all the bloggers also my inbox is been invaded by dozens of invitations PDF format . Premieres, press conferences, exhibitions, short events, events, events. But I'll be here plugging away, divided between work and family life, family and work, because I am not Carrie Bradshaw, in spite of the name of my blog, where I duly replaced the look of sex that is not stuff for monogamous. I feel as Miranda Hobbes, consult, pragmatic, all work and family, fall by chance on a pair of heels 12, escaped the condemnation of 'a breadstick lunch' .
Creto had, twenty years, I'd go to Milan, put on my leather pants and shoes roller blades to run from one end to another of the city sure not to miss anything, especially the buffet!
The collage of pictures is taken from the blog French Frosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment