Friday, February 25, 2011

Dreamland Blade And Mount

Linguine with smoked swordfish and eggplant

linguine con pesce spada affumicatoe  melanzane
Soon the contest ends soon! Check in at the last minute with my recipe for the contest in the sea plate Valerio . It is, or should I say now it was, a collection of recipes based on fish. I chose to prepare a first, because I'm going with carbohydrates to a wedding (and the consequences are seen !!!). The recipe I chose was born a bit 'as a solution svuotafrigo, so it's simple but really tasty. all the flavors blend well together. It is also in a hurry, so no excuses, try it;)
linguine con pesce spada affumicato e  melanzane
Ingredients (serves 4): 320 g linguine

150 grams of smoked swordfish
250 grams of grilled eggplant (I used frozen ones)
chili

oil 1 clove garlic, salt

First I put the water on the fire. In the meantime I put the eggplant to thaw quickly in the microwave. I cut the eggplant into strips. I peeled and sliced \u200b\u200bhalf a clove of garlic, the other half I split in two. I put the garlic in a pan with a little 'oil for frying and I did. I added the eggplant, salt, and I've added some 'hot pepper. I threw the pasta. In the meantime, I cut into strips swordfish with eggplant and I joined. I've drained the pasta and sauté with the sauce, adding oil and salt.

With this recipe, so I participate to the collection:


0 comments:

Post a Comment