Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ver Wang Wedding Gowns

warm salad of pumpkin and chestnuts and spicy

Insalata calda di zucca e castagne speziata
Buh! Does anyone still? I hope so! :) I'm almost back
say! The tests were given, unfortunately, the degree was postponed, but in theory, March 28 should be the big day:) Let's hope so! In the meantime, however, are on vacation and I can finally have fun in the kitchen! Before leaving the recipe today but I wanted to make a nod to the news that I mentioned in the previous post. First I'm going to add a new section devoted to recipes from the blog readers:) So if anyone has a blog but want to share his recipe with others foodblogger I will be happy to publish it:) Second
little thing, my way to communicate with you most likely will change, or rather will expand. Yes, I'm going to open an account on a site ... let's see if anyone guess;)
Should I open all soon:)
Not to bore you too much with my talk, I leave you now with this recipe made more than a month ago, I never had time to post. I liked the pier, I hope, too! a kiss

PS: the doses are approximate because they put a little 'more than a bit or take' the other does not change the substance of the recipe, then go to taste)
Insalata calda di zucca e castagne speziata

Ingredients (for 3 people )

already peeled pumpkin (about 400-500 g)
canned lentils (half carton)
black olives (about 15)
feta cheese (100 grams more or less)
frozen peeled chestnuts (a handful)
garlic (2 cloves)
Cloves (2)

Cinnamon oil, salt, pepper


I cut the pumpkin into little cubes and I put in boiling salted water to boil. Once cooked, but still firm, I drained. I also boiled chestnuts. I drained and rinsed lentils el. I peeled the garlic and crushed me. I poured the oil in a frying pan, I added the cloves, cinnamon and garlic. I did brown the garlic, so I added the pumpkin and chestnuts. So I added the olives, I salted and peppered. I cut the feta into small cubes and I've added in the pan, the fire is out. I deleted garlic and cloves, stir well and I have served.

0 comments:

Post a Comment