Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Medical Problems More Condition_symptoms

My cooking class

Con stasera mi piacerebbe inziare a raccontarvi dei libri di cucina che preferisco. E' vero, spesso cerco le I need recipes on the Internet, including your beautiful blogs but sometimes when I find some really interesting books I like to do a little fun (crazy because usually these books cost so much). I would therefore like to share with you my impressions and I would like to pick your own.
Today I present to you a necklace that I love very much, I think the most beautiful I have peeled. This is the series "My cooking class," Editor-Guido Tommasi Datanova. E 'consists of six well volumes, two recently released, in fact, that I ordered for Christmas (photo taken from the site ww.ibs.it):
1) "pastry" Marianne Moreno, 2008

2) " The bases of Keda Black, 2008

3) "The foundations of Italian cuisine" by Laura Zavan, 2009

4) "The Basics of Chocolate" Souksisavanh Orathay, 2009

5) "The basics of Middle Eastern cuisine "by Marianne Magnier-Moreno, 2010
6)" The foundations of Asian cuisine "by Jody Vassallo, 2010

I speak, as mentioned, the first 4 that I received the gift last Christmas. I think they're really good. These are all recipes that are made in a very short time, in short, it's not products that require two days of work, you can get home at night and cook dinner. Le descrizioni sono semplici ma chiare e ci sono anche dei consigli per l'eventuale sostituzione di ingredienti non facilmente reperibili. Per ora tutte le ricette che ho provato si sono rivelate ottime e gustose. Si trovano dagi stuzzichini ai dolci e c'è anche un indice per ingredienti.
Devo dire che questi volumi si distinguono anche per la grafica. Si lo confesso, per me il layout è importantissimo, le foto devono essere belle e le pagine lucide, altrimenti non mi viene voglia di sperimentare le ricette. E' un mio difetto ma non ci posso fare nulla. Questi volumi rispondono in pieno alle mie esigenze e hanno anche delle foto che si distinguono da tutti gli altri libri che ho visto in precedenza. Innanzitutto ci sono le foto di tutti i pirncipali passaggi e Aerial perspective is, in the sense that everything is seen from above, a bit 'as if the reader the same kitchen.
you'll see, I love them! I'd like to receive the views of those who "read" these books. Of course if you have any questions, do them well! :) A kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment