Friday, December 17, 2010

Downrigger Blueprints

panettone bread and water rose in English?

It 's a bit that I think I'd like to allow foreign readers to understand my recipes and then participate in the life of the blog. The idea would be to translate (as far as I know that he will commit a lot of errors) the ricette che posterò prossimamente. Inoltre pian piano tradurrò anche quelle già postate. Che ne dite? Vi sembra una buona idea? :) un bacione




English version:
I'ts a 'bit that I think about that, I would like to allow foreign readers to understand my recipes and to particpate to the blog's life. My idea would be to tranlate (also if I know that I will do many mistakes) the recipes that I will post soon. I will also translate slowly the already posted recipes. What do you think about? Do you think it's a good idea? :) a big kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment