Friday, July 18, 2008

What Is Hepatitisc More Condition_symptoms

television and I love: my first crush in

This is a subject of a child of 9 years ....
... I think love is bigger than all the other things in the world when you're in love you feel something really special. Can you think of certain things that make you happy, and without even realizing it, you're drooling on the counter and you're watching her, then the teacher yells your name and return in the normal world! then think "Ugh that beard was almost ... (kissing her in the dream!). Find the girl you love is very difficult because usually the" women " do not know how to enjoy life as we "men". Women want to be always right, want to have many "nutshell", takes three hours to get those horrible things on the face. I say, people look at us! We're also in love with some of us, but we mica we put on lipstick! When you dress always call her girlfriends for advice on how to dress. For women, handsome men are those who are muscular as well as being "rich" Fortunately, I, in my class, I found one that is not so, but it is much smarter, because she does not think about money, is a that if the know how to enjoy life! She, like me satisfied even slightly. I play the fourth and fell in love with her, instead lei non รจ innamorata di me, ma era innamorata di me in 3a e quindi ora sono innamorato da solo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment