Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rodney Dangerfield Quit Smoking

The Cedar of Lebanon


you imagined as a young cedar of Lebanon. A young tree, was a gift from the generous hands and planted in the earth. In the most friendly and enlightened of my land. I would have expected to see your take thick bark, your leaves changing to dark green and stretch, your slender figure upwards. I saw your wonderful open umbrella take your leaves and spectacular, reassuring form. I expected, it . With trepidation, carefully, with tender devotion, I would have expected. No hurry without cursing never a single day, including the ones you have grown a little more slowly than expected. I was careful to keep away the annoying animals, those that dig holes, those that threaten the torso. I spared nothing that had defied your presence. I would have found that every drop of your sap had flowed freely from the heart of the earth to the top of your sensitive leaves. I prayed, because it had rained enough. Enough . I wanted to change only in your glory.

Quel tuo sostare li, nella mia Terra.

Ombra che mi salva e nulla piĆ¹...

0 comments:

Post a Comment