Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Swollen Glands More Condition_symptoms

There is only the fog

Behold, I am back. New life, new post. Of course this is just
a beginning enthusiast ... but not really.

In short, at last (many would say) I left the family roof big baby and I went with a precarious Fees!

But I can tell you one thing? It 'really sad ... and is unfolding in me a feeling that I did not expect: FEAR!

The fear of leaving their "certainty" is one thing that scares me, and that requires great thoughts (unless there are people living just on impulse, but at this point I ask to serve the remainder kilogram of matter gray ...)

In my post, since I started this blog, read my difficulty, they are actually my "screaming" groped to convince "someone to love me" as I meant.

in straight lines so afraid I was only hidden (not just the course). There was fear and I admit that it is human.

But last week, a "just" happened to me so suddenly, I decided to start a new road.

And I'm not running away from the old one. But perhaps before I take it taaaanto to learn more. Because there are things that were missing in me.

And so, I'm a person with great potential because I wanted to stop being afraid.

I wanted to prove to me that every fear can be overcome if tackled with commitment ... or at least someone told me so. And so it had to disappear.

I had to win ... it was my mantra!

But now, I lost my mantra ... And now I'm walking, trying to find friendly faces and eyes full of hope in these eyes cross ...

Although I have not met anyone, and there is only fog in the distance ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment