Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brazilian Wax And Hemroid

Help me

AAA cercasi aiuto per dimenticare.

E yes, it is stronger than me.
I do not know what to do, I deleted the phone numbers on the phone, I deleted from Facebook, I deleted all his mail from the phone book .... But the temptation is great. Whenever I'm at the keyboard but I do not do peace ... I told him that it's over. It's only been 15 days and he, unlike me, has already rebuilt a life with another .... Yet even up to 10 days ago screaming love me ... If I think the anger that sparked the gesture that made me!

A trivial quarrel ended with a tug and two bruises on my arm ...

Yet there were many things that rowed against our history. I was not so sicura di lui, non volevo un ragazzo più giovane, e odiavo la sua gelosia morbosa come il suo modo violento e coatto di arrabbiarsi e urlare. Però mi mancano tutte quelle cose che forse ho dato per scontato. Le serate sul divano a vedere la tv, i giochi con la wi, gli sms stupidi...

In questi casi vorrei che "le mie amiche" mi stessero accanto...ma proprio in questi momenti mi accorgo che non c'è nessuno. Sono sola in una casa che ancora non sento mia, con una gatta che non vede l'ora di fuggire. Nemmeno lei vuole stare con me. Il mio cellulare squilla solo nell'orario di lavoro e per lavoro.

Ma come si fa a ricominciare?

Mi sono anche dimenticata come si respira, in modo consapevole. Vorrei riuscire to control my mind and be able to transfer an immediate sense of calm ... but do not know.

not belong to me anymore, and what he did should be able to remove the bad memories that is beautiful ... but it is not.

This attitude is destroying me and I can not do it alone to start over again .. to walk again with no one next door.

Maybe that's why I feel so bad? I know it was not the "right", but who does not determine who is or who is?

... I can not start by itself ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment