Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ushers Syndrome More Condition_symptoms

Yet I have changed my life



Past. The two of us to whisper, "Maybe because I have changed my life .." And think of those days and watch this. Everything changes, said. but maybe we were wrong. Time changes things but not love. What is left, and so well. Dream was much less dangerous to love, now love to be. I just think his eyes, I just remember a kiss ... but not our whole life that way. No matter who has decided that it should be so, but it has been decided. But I do not want to believe in destiny ... even if one could not do otherwise. Watching a

dot fixed on deaf ears, I write without looking at the monitor. Driven by our songs even a few days ago ... I lose myself in the memories and then I love, I still love him.

Yet I have changed my life, though far you have always been constantly in my thoughts even when pride has prevented me from understanding why certain behaviors, perhaps ridiculous.
I lost my usual rationality, control of my emotional stability and tried to hide and erase what I feel and I feel for you.

But I've changed, you changed my way of being, of myself, of seeing things, I learned to see some nuances that even sharper on my path were veiled by a mist impalpable against whom I have inevitably clashed.

But it changed, you changed my days, you knew the reason and make you reverse your heart to prevail on the brain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment