Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lumps More Condition_symptoms




There is no other reason to live.
Yet it takes little to dim the sun.
we are different people together who decide to walk together.
Un passo per volta.



A volte mi capita di svegliarmi e pensare di vivere una favola, altri giorni invece non ricordo come si fa a camminare insieme.
Mano nella mano.

L'amore, l'unione che porta due esseri umani ad annullarsi e vivere l'uno nell'altro.
Potenza immaginabile per cui- qualcuno diceva - si può essere disposti a morire.
Per me si deve essere disposti a vivere.
Una ragione in più per cui si è disposti a vivere.
E non c'è cosa più difficile.
Ci sono pensieri che ti passano nella testa e basta uno sguardo per farli andare via. Other
lurking and discover them only when it rains. The first
clouds, are the ones that scare me ...
I know it's hard to Starmie next.
I have a crazy fear of showing my feelings, for fear of unintended consequences ...
I wake up and I panic that all this will end ... but most of the time I leave there, in the bottom drawer to live and pass on the good part of the report, the gentleness, love, I still want to feel good a person who has now taken the place of fear .. unforgettable experiences ... making me feel forgotten and found ...

But maybe sometimes I lose something ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment