Monday, August 4, 2008

Metal Core Scooter Wheels

stragista



Thanks to all ... Yesterday
were completed filming the short film "stragista.
Noooo I did not make the actress ... I was a simple scemografa! Fortunately, my department was headed by a real designer.



Everything is born of the evil mind of my friend Almost, aka Silvia, on the set (despite everything), they perform really great.



Here we see it spoiled my colleagues / extras ... that was amazing.

thanks to the production, aid director, the engineer crowds, the costumes and the great script supervisor ... below!






ciackista ... the official ...


And most importantly, thanks to the Cello ... clickante promptly, and outstanding on the set.


For other photos please refer to the link Set - stragista.

... I remind you that the extras casting office, which I edited very well, is open for the next five courts that we will turn as soon as possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment